Blue Pearl Granite Polished Finish ET87
What are the extra costs?
- Church or cemetery fees
- installing stone into Churchyard or Cemetery
Why is the memorial I like not got a price listed?
It is a special order memorial and the prices for these vary slightly
How Long does it take to get a memorial?
- A stock memorial can be delivered usually within a week.
- special orders can take up to 16 weeks as they have to be ordered and delivered form China.
How long from ordering does it take to get my memorial installed?
- This depends on a few things
- if it is a stock stone the memorial will be at the workshop usually within a week.
- A special order stone can take up to 16 weeks to arrive.
- Permission to install a stone can take up to 8 weeks.
- The ground has to have settled properly on the grave before the stone is fitted. In some of the local churchyards thsi can take up to a years but in the places with lighter soil 6 months is usually enough time.
What is the process for getting my Memorial?
- Call us and arrange initial consultation
- We will do an initial design and quote
- We send all the paperwork to you to check and approve
- You return the paperwork to us in the SAE provided
- We apply to the church or local authority for all the permissions that are needed
- When we get the permission back we can then engrave and complete the memorial
- When the ground is suitable we fit the stone and then call you to let you know the work is done